- Your main keyword should be in the title.
- The keyword should be in the first paragraph.
- The keyword should be in the image alt tag.
- Use long-tail keywords in the body.
- Use long-tail keywords in H2 or H3
- Add multimedia (video, slides, and infographics).
- Optimize images before uploading (compress and resize).
- Create a meta description which is click-worthy.
- Internal links to related articles with correct anchor text
- Outbound links to relevant high-quality sites.
- Your blog length should be a minimum of 1200 words. The longer the content, the better it probably is. But don’t try to needlessly increase the content length. At the end of the blog post, ask users to take action.
- Don’t put more than one H1 tag (your post title is H1).
- Don’t repeat the same H2 and H3 tags.
- Don’t stuff keywords
- Use SEO friendly URL, make sure your URL only
- Contains your main keyword
- No misspelling and or poor grammar
- Write 4-5 line paragraphs max, don’t write longer paragraphs
- Check your article on mobile as well as 60-80% of users come from the mobile device.
- Check your article in copyscape.com for plagiarism.
- The best strategy is to look at your competitor article and make your article 10 times better.
- Fulfilling the intent of the searcher is more important than SEO optimization.
Guest Post Submission
Send your blog post with relevant images to firstname.lastname@example.org