Before getting a hair transplant, you need to research and maintain patience. It is important to know about the benefits, side effects, costs, and many other things before undergoing the treatment just like other surgeries.
If you’re thinking of getting a hair transplant, you must have realistic expectations about the surgery. The techniques vary from patient to patient like some of the patients just need to add volume to their hair, on the other hand, some of them are completely bald. So having realistic expectations are a must.
However, a hair transplant can be your permanent investment which improves your full appearance just by giving natural hairs on your scalp. You just need to maintain the transplanted hair for better results even after the recovery.
Hair transplants are done by board-certified surgeons to add more hairs to the bald scalp or the thinning hairs area on the scalp. This procedure is done by taking hair follicles from a dense part of the scalp, which is usually the backside of the head and implanting them into the bald area.
If you’re looking for the best hair transplant cost in Gurgaon, visit Divine Cosmetic Surgery for reasonable rates.
Causes of Hair Fall
Hair loss can be related to one or more of the following reasons:
- Heredity: – It is the most common cause of hairs loss that occurs with aging. This condition is called male and female pattern baldness.
- Hormonal Changes: – There are many factors that can cause permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes due to a variety of reasons.
- Side effects of Medications: – Hair loss can occur by side effects of a few medicines.
- Radiation therapy: – Sometimes radiation therapy to the head can cause hairs fall and may not regrow the same as it was before.
- Stress: – Nowadays people are taking a lot of stress unnecessarily, which may end in losing hair but in this case, hair may grow back as the hair loss is temporary.
- Hairstyles and Treatments: – Using excessive hair styling tools pulls your hair tight and can cause hairs loss. Coloring hairs can also lead to hairs loss as it involves chemicals.
Expectations and Recovery
After the surgery, the patients feel some tenderness in their scalp and medicines will be prescribed by the surgeon for at least a few weeks which may help in reducing the pain and tenderness. The surgeon will put bandages over the treated area to avoid any contact for at least 1-2 days. Most of the patients can return to their normal activities within 2 to 5 days after the treatment.
After 2 to 3 weeks of the surgery, the transplanted hairs fall out and within 3 months the patient starts noticing new hairs growth. It is most important for the patients to follow all the given instructions to heal fastly.
Types of Hair Transplant Surgery
In Divine Cosmetic Surgery, hair transplant is done by six different methods which are performed by Dr. Amit Gupta. He is the best hair transplant surgeon in Delhi. Dr. Amit Gupta is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has more than 17 years of experience.
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation)
- Combination of FUT+FUE
- Robotics HT
- Synthetic HT
- Long HT
Side Effects of Hair Transplant Surgery
There are few temporary complications are faced by the patients: –
- Bleeding: – Bleeding is very common after the surgery and will stop with simple pressure. Persistent bleeding occurs in very rare cases.
- Pain: – Firm pain can be felt by patients which are normal during or after the surgery. If the patient feels severe pain, in that case, painkillers are given to reduce the effect.
- Numbness: – Numbness is inevitable in the donor area and remains for a few weeks after the surgery.
- Itching: – Itching occurs very commonly but remains for a few days till when you wash your hairs.
- Swelling: – There is a very rare chance of swelling and if it occurs is treated by your surgeon and after 1-2 days it will go away.
- Infection: – Hair transplant is very safe if you choose the board-certified surgeon and if you get your treatment done under any unauthorized surgeon then there is a chase to get the infection.
- Scarring: – In Divine Cosmetic Surgery, they use highly advanced tools for the treatment that means no visible scar is left after the surgery.
Cost of Hair Transplant Surgery The cost of hair transplant surgery depends on a variety of factors like the method suggested by your surgeon. Hair transplant cost in Gurgaon is less in Divine Cosmetics Surgery with the hair transplant surgeon in Delhi. Here you’ll find affordable rates with the best quality results. The final results depend on the highly-skilled surgeon.