When we are talking about the advantages of any surgery then lots of patients are back again with a collective myth regarding the same. Here today, I am writing about Breast Implant Surgery with Silicone Implants.
Women who are unsatisfied because of their small breasts are the premium candidates for Breast Implant Surgery. But every patient who prefers to undergo surgery will definitely research regarding the surgery, surgeon who performs surgery, surgery procedure and types of implants used during surgery. So let me explain about the implants that are helpful to increase the breast shapes, body posture and breasts texture.
There are two types of implants that are always rule over the market i.e.; Saline and Silicone Implants. Both implants are effective but take an important note to this, Silicone Implants are the only implants that are widely used in India.
Silicone Implants are gel-like cohesive implants. These implants are considered as the best and most-beneficial breast implants over any other. Silicone Implants are made up of special gel-like substances. Silicone Implants are immovable. It is regularly favored by the patients who are looking for a breast implant and reconstruction procedure. These implants are totally safe and long-lasting.
In this blog, I am assembling 5 myths of Silicone Implants that mostly offend the patient who are contemplating for Breast Implant Surgery. Read this blog until the end.
1. Implant Rupture easily: One of the common myths regarding silicone implant is that they will leak easily under the breasts. But no, cohesive gel-like structure bonds the implant together that is why, it always remain in a mass brunch.
2. Silicone Implants Are Very Hard To Remove: In this case, I must suggest to choose Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons for the surgery because expert minds and hands never say that implants are hard to remove. It is very easy to remove implants if the patient is unsatisfied after the surgery, so that they can go back again to their natural appearance.
3. Silicone Implants Are Toxic For The Body: Generally, Silicone Implants are never become toxic to the body and does not create any illness or any complications inside the body. Silicone Implants are completely safe and effective for the patient. Even though, every individual has a small amount of silicone present in the body.
4. Silicone Implant Can Cause Cancer: Oh! I don’t know why people make these kinds of rumors regarding any product. Silicone Implants are FDA certified implants and surgeons can easily use these silicone implants in order to enhance the breast shapes. These are completely safe and easy to use.
5. Silicone Implants Appears Dramatic and Unnatural: Ah, no not at all! Silicone Implants always symmetrical and evenly-shaped breasts which completely meets with patient’s expectations after surgery.
I wonder a lot after assembling all these myths together because I don’t understand till now how can people spread such kind of negative rumors regarding the Implants.
I hope all the above facts are completely helpful for the patients of Breast Implant Surgery in Delhi. If you are looking for the best Breast Implant Surgeon in Delhi, then choose Divine Cosmetic Surgery to get your surgery done. Plastic Surgeon at Divine Cosmetic Surgery handling every procedure. The entire surgery performs under skillful hands for the best results.
You don’t have to concern about regaining from any illness and dimness post Breast Implant. The surgery recovery is so simple. But it is powerfully suggested to every patient to follow all the post-operative procedures faithfully if expectant for the best results.
All the surgeries in Divine Cosmetic Surgery are performed with Dr. Amit Gupta and his team of Plastic Surgeons in Delhi NCR.
Dr. Amit Gupta founder & director of Divine Cosmetic Surgery in March 2011 who almost accomplished 1900+ surgeries of breast implant and an uncountable number of surgical and nonsurgical treatment as well. Dr. Amit Gupta with Divine Cosmetic Surgery associated with many hospitals like Sukhmani Hospital in safdarjung enclave, Sama in Siri Fort, Mayom in Gurgaon, etc. Dr. Gupta is a multi-specialist plastic surgeon in surgical and non-surgical procedures.
We welcome you to India’s most trusted plastic surgery center in Delhi for your surgery. Divine Cosmetic Surgery is the amiable and safest place for your surgery. We deliver the best and innocent Breast Implant in Delhi at the best probable prices. Dr. Amit also has done tummy tuck surgery in Delhi, liposuction, hair transplant as well as male breast surgery (Gynecomastia).